Job Posting: Photo Assistant
We are looking for a part-time photo assistant for Kim. You don't need to have previous experience or photography knowledge; all the things you'll need to know will be taught to you. Photography knowledge is a bonus for us.
This is an on-call, part-time job that is ongoing through the end of the year and potentially into 2019. Approximately 0-10 hours a week. Fun for someone who lives close-by and wants a few hours of working on a creative team. Pay is $15 per hour.
Here's what we are looking for...
- Friendly disposition that puts people at ease.
- A goofy nature that delights in making people—young and old—smile.
- A high comfort level with social conversation.
- Quick learner who follows directions well.
- Ability to move equipment and furniture from time to time.
- Experienced with playing with children.
- Move chairs and sometimes a couch around. Be able to lift 50lb.
- Availability to work on Fridays and Saturdays and occasionally midweek. Hours are generally 9:30 am - 3pm.
Please fill in the form here as completely as you can. We will contact you if we need more information or would like to set up an interview.