Our beloved assistant Sierra is heading across the pond and Kim needs a new photo assistant she can schedule as needed. You don't need to have previous experience or photography knowledge; all the things you'll need to know will be taught to you.
This is an on-call, part-time job that is ongoing and is not a temporary Summer job. Approximately 10-15 hours a week. Fun for someone who lives close-by and wants a few hours of working on a creative team. Pay is $14-$15 per hour.
Here's what we are looking for...
- Friendly disposition that puts people at ease.
- A goofy nature that delights in making people—young and old—smile.
- A high comfort level with social conversation.
- Quick learner who follows directions well.
- Experience and a high comfort level being around children.
- Availability to work on Fridays and Saturdays and occasionally midweek. Hours are generally 9:30 am - 3pm.
Please fill in the form below as completely as you can. We will contact you if we need more information or would like to set up an interview.