Make an Heirloom for Your Child with Maternity Photography
Most pregnant mothers have spent a lot of time imagining these photographs in their head and know exactly what they are looking for. You'll forever be reminded of that fluttery feeling when your babe still resided within. Professional maternity photographers will capture images that leave no doubt that this child is loved even before her debut. Our maternity portraits are captured through our Original Portraits™ trademark style.
Introducing Botanical Milk Bath Photography for Pregnancy
Capture something truly unique for your maternity photo shoot with a milk bath photography session. You'll choose a color palette you love and Kim will gather greens, flowers and pods from her garden to carefully arrange around in your aromatic, cozy, warm milk bath in our vintage clawfoot tub.
Your Belly as Art
Many of our families recognize how phenomenal the changes during a baby's first year are and make the commitment to document the miraculous milestones as they occur.
With our Original Portraits™ sessions our maternity photographer composes combinations of subjects that will document the pregnant mama alone, with her partner, and her children.
Planning to factor in this visual memento of your growing family into your baby bump budget?
As a full-service studio we have lots of creative ideas and products that will turn your maternity photos into works of art. From gorgeous color to artistic black and white pregnancy photos.
Session + Package
STARTING COST ESTIMATOR For a Maternity Shoot
With a wide range of pricing among Portland maternity photographers it’s important to know that at Campbell Salgado Studio your portrait investment goes to supporting local artists with 20+ years of experience, an amazing team of talented and caring people and a gorgeous location that will make you feel at home. To be photographed with us we have a minimum order of a sitting fee and small package or equivalent.
In Studio Maternity Session
$650 - for a sitting fee of $150 (single background only) + small package of $500
$700 - for deluxe sitting fee of $200 (2-3 backgrounds) + small package of $500
$750 - sitting fee of $250 (for mother to-be only in tub) + small package of $500
$800 - sitting fee of $300 (a studio portrait of mother-to-be, couple or family with a milk bath portrait following for mother-to-be only in tub) + small package of $500
Your Package Includes...
- A 30 minute planning session in our studio or over the telephone with your maternity photographer.
- A 50-80 minute maternity photo shoot in studio with your choice of a single or 2-3 backgrounds.
- A personalized photo blog post on our site to share with friends and family.
- The following week come back for a multi-media presentation where we set the very best images from your session to music and assist you in creating gorgeous wall art for your home.
- Pick your 4 favorite poses and you'll receive a package that includes 6 retouched prints and web-sized files for sharing online of your chosen 4 favorites.
- Love more? Additional prints, digital files and photo products are available for your maternity portrait photography purchase.
Planning to return? Use our loyalty program to return with your baby and save 50% off your next sitting fee by prepaying when you order your maternity photos. You have up to 12 months to use prepaid photo session before it expires. We love newborn baby portraits.
Maternity Photography Tips: Nude, Clothed or Draped
It's up to you how much skin you want to show off or whether you choose to wear clothing, or be draped with beautiful fabrics by your maternity photographers at the session.
The best clothes for maternity photoshoots are...
- clothing that fits snugly across the form of your body
- fabric choices that allow skin to show through
- a colored tank top or shirt that bares the shoulders
- under-the-belly jeans, yoga pants or skirts
If you love the artistic look of fabric or a wide scarf go ahead and bring it. Otherwise, we have a variety of fabrics ranging from stretchy knit body wraps to romantic, filmy fabrics for your maternity studio photography.
Have Ideas For Your Pregnancy Photoshoot?
You might be just as creative as we strive to be, and we're happy to integrate the ideas of parents-to-be with our own. While we're often indoors we are also able to do outdoor maternity photography in our natural light portrait garden.
Be creative - we've even seen a bunny costume and luchadore masks - really after 22 years not much surprises us! Bringing fresh flowers, always an artistic touch which can reflect the season of your pregnancy.