We're on Duniway Holiday Home Tour
This year Campbell Salgado Studio was invited to be on the Duniway Holiday Home Tour. Some say this is the welcoming event for the holiday season for 30 years now and we are thrilled to be part of that tradition.
Curious how we’ve laid out our live/work space here at Campbell Salgado Studio?
Simply want to get a peek behind our garden gates.
Enjoy some history on this 100 year old home and see how two artists, Francisco Salgado and Kim Campbell, have been inspired by its enchanting spaces for work and pleasure.
Event date: Friday, December 3rd 2010
Time: morning session: 10am-3pm & evening session 6pm-9pm
In addition to your exclusive peek inside Campbell Salgado Studio your ticket will allow you to tour five additional historic Eastmoreland homes.
Buy tickets online here or pick up tickets at
- Duniway Elementary School (7700 S.E. Reed College Place)
- e.moreland market & kitchen (3616 S.E. Knapp St.)
- New Seasons Market (1214 S.E. Tacoma St.)
- Jill’s Hallmark (4435 S.E. Woodstock Blvd.)
- The Jealous Gardener (7843 SW Capital HWY Portland OR 97219- New West Side Location!)
- Chrisman Picture Frame & Gallery Locations