Small Business Consulting
Kim Campbell has been an entrepreneur for over 18 years and knows how important it is for a business owner to control the message, provide timely product and event information and express brands accurately. Here are a few areas she consults on in the Portland-metro area.
Building a Thriving Photography Career - Weekly Consulting
Save time learning about how to craft your photography practice. Kim will teach you the fundamental guidelines of PPA's best practices for having a strong and healthy business. From software acquisition, sales training, marketing and working with your clients she will custom tailor a plan to meet your needs.
Sign up for three month program that includes 3 in person / on hour meetings and 1 telephone consultation for $300 per month.
The Life of a Photographer - 24 Hour Intensive
Are you an up-and-coming photographer who would like to pick the brain (or at least peek inside that) of an established pro? The weekend package includes.
- Wine meet-and-greet with photographers Kim Campbell and Francisco Salgado.
- One-on-one evaluation of your business marketing materials, business plan and portfolio.
- A chance to watch a real session in action (maternity, family, babies, children - your choice) with the option of photographing the model family for your own portfolio.
- A constructive critique of your images and interaction with clients.
- A helpful plan-of-action to turn your business up-a-notch.
- 30 minute follow-up phone consultation two weeks after meeting.
Saturday 5pm meeting & Sunday 9 am - 5pm - $2,000
Custom Photography Backgrounds and Outdoor Light modifiers
So we can't forget about one of the unique skills Francisco has as a sculptor - he also can build and weld stuff. Really cool stuff like light filtering structures for photographers to work outside under. Contact us if you are interested in seeing our one-of-a-kind, permanent light modifiers.
Growing Your Photo Business
With 20 years under her belt as an entrepreneur, Kim Campbell, will provide one-on-one consultation.
- How to grow your business.
- Evaluate what social media options best address business goals
- Figuring out how to price for success.
- Find your voice and pace yourself for the long haul and not the sprint.
@ $100 per hour, two hour minimum for new clients.