Beautiful. Dreamy. One-of-a-kind Portraits.
Document different stages in your life with photography that is truly unique. Milk bath photography is a blooming trend in portrait photography and our photographer Kim Campbell has brought her artistic touch to the style and made it available at her Portland, Oregon studio.
Botanical milk bath portraits are a romantic and intimate choice for maternity or baby photography. Kim has expanded her milk bath portraits to include toddlers, children, teens and women of all ages looking for a uniquely gorgeous, personal portrait.
As a full-service studio we have lots of session choices and beautiful products that will turn your photo into works of art.
We want your botanical milk bath photo session to be as magical as possible. Creating something lovely to hang in your home is one of favorite things to do.
Session + Package
STARTING COST ESTIMATOR
Finding a photographer you trust to get it right the first time is key for such an intimate style of portraiture. We've invested in our space, education, props and talent to make sure you have a great experience and wonderful finished prints. To be photographed with us we have a minimum order of a sitting fee and small package or equivalent.
BOTANICAL MILK BATH PHOTOGRAPHY
In Studio Session
$750 - sitting fee of $250 (for 6 or fewer people) + small package of $500
Flowers are customized for your session and included in sitting fee.
Choose your preferred color theme. Flowers are based on seasonal availability.
Your Package Includes...
- A 30 minute planning session in our studio or over the telephone.
- An 60-80 minute photo shoot in a warm, aromatherapy-enhanced, milky, vintage clawfoot tub.
- A personalized photo blog post on our website.
- The following week come back for a multi-media presentation where we set the very best images from your session to music and assist you in creating gorgeous wall art for your home.
- Pick your 4 favorite poses and you'll receive a package that includes 6 retouched prints and web-sized files for sharing online of your chosen 4 favorites.
- Love more? Additional prints, digital files and photo products are available for purchase.
Our Milk Bath Photo Studio
At Campbell Salgado Studio we've got an oversized bathroom that we convert into a studio for the day of your shoot. Kim sources flowers, foliage and various botanicals from her garden and neighborhood flower shops.
Our vintage claw foot tub is filled with creamy water, luscious flowers and aromatherapy oils. It's a delightful sensory experience that will be the most relaxing shoot you've ever experienced.